1. 1/2 cup of butter or margarine softened at room temperature
2. 1 cup of packed brown sugar
3. 1 large egg
4. 1/2 tsp of vanila flavoring
5. all-purpose flour 1 cup
6. quick rolled oats 1 cup
7. 1/2 tsp of baking soda
8. 1/4 tsp of salt
9. 1 cup of chocolat chips
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Put butter ,brown sugar, eggs and vanilla into large bowl. Beat until smooth.
3. Add rest of ingredients and beat until it is a
dough, grease cookie sheet with
butter. Drop by rounded table spoonfuls onto cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Back
on center rack for 10-12 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen
have tried them out and they were delicious!!!